Happy 1: My roommates and I attended Willow Creek Community Church again this morning. The music was fantastic, just like last week. But instead of sitting in the main section of the auditorium theatre we sat upstairs in little box seats with a curtain drawn closed behind us. Not only that, but we got to sit in these awesome retro chairs that were well-worn. The pastor, Bill Hybels, gave a forty-five minute message that was quite inspirational. He encouraged us to learn and pray about our spiritual gifts. One of his comments was that we, as Christians, give 99% of our gifts to our jobs and professions and only give the leftovers to God. A definite thought-provoking and conversation-starting topic.
Happy 2: Sunday afternoon nap. Need I say more?
Crappy: Not a productive day. I wrote a reflection journal about Romeo and Juliet for my Fine Arts class. Then we watched Coraline, an extremely creepy children's stop motion film. Don't watch it. Ever.
Just so you know, I loved Coraline. =)
ReplyDeleteHas the Australian guy spoken at Willow Creek yet? He is my favorite and not just because of his accent.