Happy 1: Surprisingly, I was very productive today. I read three article for my Metro class, and some of them were lengthy. My reflection for my Fine Arts class is also all done. Currently I am working on my Critical Learning Log (CLL) in which I answer questions like: "Describe activities related to your internship, your experience of the city, and your classes this week" and "What are the wider implications of these experiences for you? How have they contributed to your self-development?" It's really not all that fun to write, believe it or not. It requires thought and refection.
Happy 2: My roommates' college friends stopped by for a visit. They were in the area for a wedding and ventured to our apartment to check it out. Both girls, but especially Rachel, seemed to really enjoy the company of old college friends.
Crappy: Today was rainy and kind of dreary. It was the perfect setting for doing homework, unfortunately. However, it was also a good setting for an afternoon nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment