Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 13

Happy 1: I didn't get out of bed until 9am. That doesn't mean I was sleeping that whole time, remember there are angry garbage trucks right outside my window. Today was very relaxing and rejuvenating. We just hung around the apartment and caught up on what needed to get done, which wasn't much.

Happy 2: I ventured down to the main desk and checked my mailbox. Lucky for me there were two packages. Yes, two. They contained wonderful goodies from my mother and the Mailbox Ministry (a group of Renwick moms that send yummy stuff to college kids). I really enjoy getting mail. *Wink, wink*
 
Crappy: My computer was freaking out. Not fun and extremely frustrating. I was close to chucking it out the window. It's not like I would break the window, though, we don't even have screens. But Kristin likes to solve problems, so she worked on it for a long time. Don't worry, it all ended well. My computer and I are very happy now.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have yet to find that package in my mailbox. Maybe it came today as well.... I'll have to check on Monday.

    Yay for a solid computer relationship! We need to Skype sometime. (Fact: I bought a webcam, except I don't know if my computer has a microphone...so Skype could potentially be an epic fail.)

    Happy weekend, roomie!

    Love,
    Bestest-est

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were the garbage trucks full of "angriness"?

    Did you have Mac 'n Cheese for supper?

    ReplyDelete