Monday, October 25
Happy 1: More. Cupcakes, that is. More is the name of a business that only makes cupcakes. Apparently, they have a truck now, kind of like an ice cream truck, only it’s for cupcakes. To celebrate, More was giving out free cupcakes to the people following them on Twitter. I do not, nor have I ever, nor will I ever, Tweet but my roommates do/have/continue to do so. They found the location of the truck, right in the Gold Coast, and we waited in line to get a cupcake. I got a red velvet one because I’ve never had that kind of cake before. It was beautiful and ginormous, and scrumptious.
Happy 2: My roommates and I have been bonding over the show Prison Break. It’s pretty fantastic. Violent and conspiratorial and kind of evil, but fantastic. My favorite character is this guy that plays, as in manipulates, everyone; he has at least three names. He’s really a bad guy but I can’t help but be impressed with his talent.
Crappy: Little did I know, my supervisor and my second supervisor were out of the office today. They did not leave me any projects to work on. I was bored out of my mind. Sure, there is this one long, never-ending, tedious project for me, but I can only work on that for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment