Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 55

Saturday, October 23

Happy 1: My mom, dad, grandma, aunt, and two younger cousins came to my brother’s house for the day. The men folk (Travis, Dad, and Braiden) stayed at home while the women folk went shopping in Des Moines. First, we went to the China Moon for lunch and then we hit the town. I didn’t have a list but I did spend some money on a necessary pair of jeans and a purse. Not my favorite thing to do, but spending money is a necessary evil in life. On our girls’ day out we also stopped at Krispy Kreme to buy some doughnuts. My drug of choice: glazed with white frosting and sprinkles.

Happy 2: After we got back from our adventure, Travis served the crowd homemade chili and cheesecake. Yum. I love home cooked food. It tends to be lacking in Chicago, specifically in my apartment. Which may or may not be due to my cheapiosity.

Crappy: Can anything be crappy on a day like this? I think not.

1 comment: