Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 97

Happy 1: PB and Pudding. My roommates and I are near the end of our Prison Break journey. This semester we have watched nearly the entire series, equal to about sixty hours. True, this is a ridiculous amount of time, but really it's only one episode a day. If nothing else, it was a great roommate bonding. And tonight, I made Cook and Serve butterscotch pudding to go with it. What a combo.

Happy 2: Productivity. Believe it or not, my Saturday was well spent. I slept in until eight, worked out, took a shower, ate breakfast, watched an episode with Kristin, wrote two papers, started writing three Critical Learning Logs, continued editing my final art project, talked to my mom twice (briefly), cooked food and ate it, did a little cleaning in the fridge, and spent a solid chunk of time bonding with the girls. Not bad for a lazy Saturday, eh?

Crappy: Today marks the beginning of the end. One week from this moment, I will be back in Iowa. Done with my internship in Chicago and finished with my college education. It's bitter sweet, actually. Sad but exciting and full of possibilities at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Roomie,

    This is my last full week of school. Then "finals" week. Then home. When did we grow up?

    I think Iowa is waiting out on the bad weather until you get home safely. So maybe as soon as you get home, we'll get dumped on with snow? That would make me doubly happy. :)

    Hang in there, dear. Just think - you could always go back to Chicago later in life.... So this isn't really goodbye - just "so long." Enjoy your last week. I look forward to having you back on Iowa soil.

    Much love,
    Bestest-est

    ReplyDelete