Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 94

Happy 1: SNOW! I woke up this morning to snow floating outside my window. My apartment is kind of in the nook of the building, in a protected area, so the snow just floated down all pretty-like. There was even enough snow to lightly cover the ground and create a little winter wonderland.

Happy 2: Since my stay in Chicago is coming to a close, I went through the cupboards to see what I had to work with for the last week and a half. What did I find? Treasures, of course. Butterscotch Cook and Serve, Smarties. Mostly goodies from my mom that I saved for a special occasion. Well, there's no time like the present.

Crappy: Half of the students in the Fine Arts class presented their final projects to the rest of the class. The favored mediums were photography and painting, but a few of them used poetry and music. I was really impressed with the skill level. However, this poses quite a high standard on those of us presenting next week. Specifically me.

No comments:

Post a Comment